Apply the new authorization code for SPSS
These directions assume that you are logged in to your computer with Administrative level access, and that you have an internet connection.
Mac users: The License Authorization wizard only works if you are logged in to the computer with Administrator access. The wizard will not prompt Mac users for more privileged access.
- Start the SPSS License Authorization Wizard.
- Mac: see Applications > IBM > SPSS > Statistics > 23/24
Windows 7: see the Start Menu > All Programs > IBM SPSS Statistics
Windows 8/10: see the Apps View
- License status may display. Select "Next" as needed to move to a "Product Authorization" dialog box.
- Select "Authorized user licence" and then "Next".
- Enter the Authorization Code (from the email message you received from sTIC*).
An "Internet Authorization Status" dialog box should show "Authorization succeeded."
- Select "Next" to display a "Licensing Completed" dialog. New expiration dates will be listed.
- Select "Finish."
*If you did not receive a message from sTIC and you are a member of the UA running SPSS and have filled de online form, please create an Incidente in https://bud.ua.pt